Thursday, July 22, 2010

iMissYousLikeCrazyy. =(

i miss you LW.
i miss those times you'd make lame jokes about everything and anything.
i  miss those times when we'd laugh so hard till we cried.
i miss those times when we'd make funny faces and imitate funny ppl.
i miss those times when we'd tell each other our problems and share our d&ms. (deep&meaningful)

i miss you.

i miss you ES.
i miss those times when you'd always laugh that high pitch unique laugh you didi...or still DO.
i miss those times when you'd straightforwardly criticize ppl, including me.
(also, you've always let out things on your mind without caring about others arnd you, but its okay, coz that's what i like about your honesty.)
i miss those times when you'd always be the one infront of fish and i, in sports and tests.
i miss those times when i'd always look at your organic food and roll my eyes.
haha! you organic maniac! ;]

i miss you.

i miss you LS.
i miss how you'd always be there to listen to my grumbles and complaints.
i miss how you'd always be a good and quiet listener, always the guy sitting in front of me.
i miss listening to you sing the songs we both like.
i miss how you'd always smile at everything and anything.
i miss your laugh and your peanuts, haha!

i miss you.

i miss you BS.
even though you're all hao lian and everything, you still have a good side of you.
i miss the gentleman part of you, the caring and always looking out for me part of you.
i even miss those times you'd criticize fish and i, saying how we're so fat, ugly, pimpley whatever.
(coz deep down inside, i know you still love us ta bits! ;D)
i miss hitting you =D coz i know you wont hit me back.
i miss those times we'd go to each other's houses, for bday parties or chinese new year.
but other than these parts, the other parts of you, i think i shall happily dislike. =x hehe!

i miss you.

i miss you AC.
you'd been the closest guy friend to me.
i miss how we'd always laugh soo much at everything.
i miss how you'd always be there for me.
i miss how you'd never fail to cheer me up whenever im down.
i miss how you'd always lend your listening ear even without me asking for one.
i miss how you'd always help me ever so patiently in class.
i miss how you'd always encourage and support me.
i miss how i can always be myself around you and laugh about it.
you're the greatest & awesomest relative out of all my relatives in the world!! haha!
you'll always have that special place in my heart =)

i miss you.

i miss you JS.
you've been the longest quietest childhood guy friend to me.
i miss how you'd always be literally watching my back when im in class.
(you DO know watching my back doesnt mean literally watchingg my back right? hahaha!)
i miss how you'd always be smiling at the door when i arrived every morning to school.
i miss how you'd always want to know what im saying to the ppl sitting around me in class.
i miss how you'd always want to lend OR download animes i dont have when i'd never asked you to.
i miss how you'd always, without fail, give me something awesome for my bday. (not anymore =[ )
i miss how you'd sometimes scab sth from the floor, write something on it, and then give it to me. (i used to call you cheapo for doing those, hehe! srysry)
i miss how you'd always teach me Maths, and refuse to give up, when im on the edge of giving up/calling it a day.
i miss how shy and sensitive you were. (or are, idk)
i miss how you'd always encourage me and tell me "its okay."
i miss how i can always tell you my problems because you'd always try to help out. (you'd take my problems seriously.
you are truly a man of your word, although you dont say much. x] hehe!
you'll also, always have that special place in my heart.
you're the best older brother ive never had in the whole wide world ;]

i miss you.

I DONT WANNA FORGET. <3


yous will forever and ever be in my heart, no matter where you are or what you do.
big hugs and kisses to you! take care and someday, maybe someday, we'll see each other again...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Interesting and touching!

http://h0neyhoney.blogspot.com/