Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Date with Curtin

LONG STORY CUT SHORT.

application
closed the week before! =O

enrollment session
the week for the enrollment sessions are over! =O

(but thanks to this kind and funny guy, a lecturer for Food Science..)

date with chris richardson
went up, down, left and right to get me in the course! =O
(to the extent of getting the HeadOfSchool's signature and his own signature..-.-)

Chris: 
dont worry, stay with me. dont be afraid. with BOTH our signatures, im sure you'll get through just fine.  if anything happens though, ask them to ring me. ill settle it for you. ;]
(i almost forgot that he was a food science lecturer, not a hired lawyer!)

confirmation of new application
oh sorry, we're not supposed to receive anymore applications this week.
chris said to ring him if there's any problem.
....lemme speak to my boss.

waiting on enrollment
...my boss said its fine coz you have both these signatures..
so all you have to do is wait for our offer letter to be sent to you, 
and you can get going (=

what my future's gonna look like =]
- make sure the things ppl eat are safe. 
- inspect cleanliness of shops/places and decide if it's 5star or 0star ;D
- try to find new ways to produce things that are environment safe.
- protect ppl from dangerous particles in the air during accidents.

im still praying to God for inspiration and motivation for this course, 
Health, Safety and Environment.


HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY
everything started falling into place, 
what with Chris being an angel and helping me with practically EVERYTHING, 
after i prayed this lil prayer.
"why is it so complicated. please help me. im soo lost.
God saves lost souls, so You will save me.
Yes, i just have to believe."

No comments: