Thursday, February 25, 2010

♥ Happy21stBirthday Mellypoo~! ♥

25thFeb10
Dedicated to Melissa Ting, aka. MeL.


HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY MIAOMIAO!!!
Although noone seemed that hyper and excited as you were today, do not worry. Everyone's just tired HENCE, they are saving their 'birthday mood' for the awesome party on Saturday. ;]
Well well, what can i say, ilyilyilyilyily veryvery very veryyyy much me dearestt sisterr from the same motheR~!

♥ Sisters Forever ♥

You're my sister i can truly confide in, my sister who wouldnt judge me as a freak because you know me inside out. You're my sister whom i can trust for anything and you're my sister who's always taking care of me. You're my sister who's always willing to be my partner in 'crime' (ie. jogging, shopping, dieting etc.) and you're my sister who is always setting a good example for all to watch+learn.


You truly are an awesome sister, and you being 21 doesnt only mean that you're another year older, but also, another year WISER. 21 also means that you're OFFICIALLY an adult...yes?


well, technically anyways. xD

You & I. 


i love how we can talk about anything and everything.
(d&ms, rants, guys, life, movies, food, dreams, family, friends...EVERYTHING.)


i love how we can argue about totally different types of songs, food, drink and fashion.
Jon Foreman // Marie Digby 
Apple Berry // Raspberry Banana 
Neutral Colours // Bright Colours




but i also love how we come across the similar likeable things, once in awhile.
(Jason Derulo, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, The Veronicas, Iyaz, John Mayer)



i love how we know when to bet 10cents about whatever we think that's right.
(Names, Matchmaking, Future, Reactions...)



i love how we can teach each other things, coz that way we're even ;]
(Hardcore Study // Extreme Makeover)





i love how i can always count on you to camwhore with me, no matter what or how you look on that day. ^^"
(When you're sleeping, when you're driving, when you're digging **** xDD)


i love how you'd always have accepted me for who i truly am, a freak in disguise; 
a freakishly awesome & one-in-a-million sister. ;D






i lovee you miao miao! 
and even though i couldnt finish my gift to you in time, 
ill still try my best to finish it and give it to you by..
SATURDAY.
TILL THEN, LOVEYOU, GOD BLESS AND GNITE! 
xoxo
*BIG STARHUG!*





No comments: