Sunday, July 5, 2009

h.o.l.i.d.a.y.s.

YATAAAAAAA!!! just what i reaalllyy needed weeks ago. ^^ feels good (FOR NOW.)
anyhoo, let's start.

MOST RECENT NEWS
my Popo(mommie's mom) & Uncle (mommie's brother) are here!
i have HEAPS of hmks to catch up on.
plus HEAPS of studying.
and i only have 13 days left..wait..make that 12/TWELVE. ><
i dont think i can hang out this holidays cuz ill have to..
- chillax with relatives
- study everyday
- church activities
- movie marathon..it's kinda like a holiday tradition aye ;)
(and all those would pretty much take up my holidays!)
i still dont know what im gonna do next year.
CONCLUSION--> Praaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!


IM WAITING FOR..
my term one exam results!
for this year to end/end of TEE!!
to get my PR so i can go back to Msia!
Summer to come so i can fit into my old jeans!
National Service's result!
Someone to come visit me here!
MegaSale!
HarryPotter & New Moon!
Time to practise driving!
Had THREE home-cooked MEGA FEASTY DINNERS for the last 3 days..=.="
CONCLUSION---> Jiaaa youuuu!!


OLD NEWS
(but havent told the whole world xD)
Got my StudentCard!
Got my BallStudio pics!
Have new Indoor Shoes!
Here WERE my injuries in a week!
Mel did taping on my feet awhile ago!
(She's a podiatry student btw, it's the study of the foot!)


CONCLUSION---> im tiirreedd o.o
********************


Yea, that's about it! im going Caro tmrw with relatives, gonna bring them around. Will definitely wake-up tmrw and bring them for some exercise, we needa keep fit and healthy people!!

ps. sorry guys, too lazy to post pics up.
ill have to wait here in front of the computer for AGES,
just to wait for them to upload...but anyways!
have an awesome holiday peeps! <3

No comments: