Thursday, January 15, 2009

Se7en RaNd0mS *

1. I just bought an ipod!!! Well, i didnt exactly buy it, but Nick helped me buy it! aint he a sweetie? ^^ but i'll have to pay him back :) it's $185, bought from Officeworks, purple.


Nick: Ai! You owe me $200! Ai: ha? why?? :O:O Nick: WELL! :D i charge for borrowing money, time consumed, special delivery..-- Ai: NO xD
2. I've got all the twilight books! all of them cost not more than $20 (; *bullseye!*



Ying lend me her first Twilight book, and from there, it got me buying the rest of Twilight books because i noe i'd like them =D Jen nie lend her 2nd and 4th book too because those two were out of stock when i went to buy them.

Thanks Ying! Thanks Jen Nie! Your kind actions are very much appreciated ^.^! xoxo~


3. MANGOESSSSS!!!!! yesss!!! FINALLY!!! after all these years..(joking! just months.) i've been waiting AND waiting for you to de-expensive yourselves! and now, the time has come indeed! :)


love yous mangoes <3<3

you complete my tummy~! ^^


4. What do you get when you mix Lemonade with 1/4 strength of beer?

*Sta's favourite...


SHANDY!!


it's a shame aus doesnt have shandy here, SHAME :(

5. Would full frame suit moi'?

(*Sta puts on Nick's glasses.)


Ew! No! i like my half-frames! ^^


6. I have cookie 'jar' and HEAPS of lollies in ma house. :)


7. We also keep KFC's wet tissues. Dont ask why. =/

2 comments:

Jon Poh said...

eh.. you too on the twilight? >.< ermm. dun wear your bro's glasses, they can make your eyes turn bad if you arent careful. Thats how i started wearing glasses. >.<

Sta`Sta`Sta said...

haha! thanks jon!
but dont worry, his glasses cant make my eyes go bad.
my eyes are worse than his xD ehehe!