Saturday, October 4, 2008

Our First Few Rides!

♥ ROYAL PERTH SHOW ♥ INTRODUCTION: Ppl who went: Esther, Jenisa, Loony, Sean, Mel, Nick, Joy, Ben, Tiff, Jeremy & Me.

Here we are, quueueue -ing(?confusing!sry!) @ the entrance.

And we're IN! (big can behind)
This was my FIRST ride : THE ENERGY STORM!! or a.k.a. our WARM-UP RIDE!! (Only Jenisa & I went)
Up, UP AND AWWAAAYYY!!
it was scaryy @ first cuz u noe..the HEIGHT and the SPEED. but after awhile, it got okay so dats guud! ^^
Then we moved on to.. our SECOND ride : THE SUPERBOWWLL!! or the DIZZY-TILL-FEEL LIKE PUKING BOWLL! (This time, Ben, Mel, Nick & I went on.) There's Ben & Mel's Bowl, the ORANGE bowl.
Nick & My Bowl is infront of them, the YELLOW bowl.
this is the onli pic i can find with me inside. (yay to my hand for being inside! xD)
MOVING ON. Next Ride : The PYTHON LOOP! or aka the WHAT THE- RIDE!! (All of us went except the photographer, Loony.) Meet the python loop.
Wan a closeup?
Dats all of us alright ;]
Then we went to explore, saving the SCARIEST ride for the last, THE CLAW.

No comments: