Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Last Ride of the Day!

♥ ROYAL PERTH SHOW ♥
Then FINALLY we went on.. our FOURTH & LAST ride : THE CLAW!! or aka the I'M-IN-HEEAVEN RIDE!! (Sean, Jenisa, Mel & I, the brave ppl to try the ride!)
We took heaps of pic before the ride started. Kinda scare me a lil cuz i was soooo scared and taking a lot of pics made me tink like its our last time on earth o sth..YIIIIKKSSS!!
Finally..it was time. (SAAVVEEE MEEE..)
Farewell, my beautiful fans ~
this was the most interesting part of the day. Just when i tot i was gonna die (dats how i felt on all d rides).. i felt relaxed and high~~
...like REALLY HIGH...
........and BRAVE!
...............and COLD..?(dats why my legs were crossed.)
then FINALLY, the ride ended. okay okay, i noe i looked scared but i ASSURE YOU, its NOT SCARY AT ALL.

No comments: