Sunday, November 7, 2010

Why are you sho sloww m'dear internet? =/

guys, i have remembered why ive been going to the library these couple of weeks, on a SUNDAY.

1. because i EAT&SLEEP @ home, whenever i attempt to study =.= 
(and that's what happened today folks! GG man T.T all my time wasted.)

2. my computer and internet's been pretty screwed during the past few weeks, so woohoo for free internet in Curtin!
(regret not going to Curtin today, been going for the past 2 weeks on Sundays -.- sighhs.)

3. believe it or not, Curtin's internet is waaaaaaaaay faster ad better than the one i have at home. =.="
(just then, my internet screwed up halfway during my i-lecture, HENCE restarting the whole darn lecture again. pfftt!)

4. because i dont trust streaming with my dodgy internet anymore, ive decided to download the i-lecture! 
at Curtin, downloading this lil file would take 2 minutes of my precious time. 
at Home, its only halfway done since 20 minutes ago ._.

aihh i dont care anymore, go on and keep downloading kay, 
ill just pull a late-nighter tonight. 


till then everybodayy, GNITE!
(haha yes, time for cat nap now. might as well hey? ^^)

personal note to self: GO LIBRARY AND STUDY IF YOU'VE EATEN BREKKIE. 
(coz food makes me sleepy >.> true story.)

No comments: