Sunday, June 13, 2010

In a Nutshell.

Here's what ive been doing since...the last post.(7thMay10)
Dont worry, you didnt miss much ;)

1. Work
2. Watch heaps and heaps and heeaaaps of asian dramas and animes before uni life begins.
3. Random visits to the city with whoever's free.

Well, here are the few things that i can rmbr that has happened recently!

1. finally received my offers for curtin; commerce, nursing, multidisciplinary science.

i chose...


MULTIDISCIPLINARY SCIENCE!
(allows me to boost my TER result as well as gives me more time to decide about my i wana do in my future.)

NURSING's out coz i wasnt 100% ready to do nurse for my whole life, and 
COMMERCE's out coz my parents reckon i should do science in the future, not business.

2. been sick for a week and a day now; sore throat, minor flu. (at least the terrible headache's gone =D)



3. i received a new phone from my workmate coz he's bought a new one and doesnt know what to do with his old one. ^^ yataa!

4. Mel's going to Melbourne next week and im starting to feel abit "ahhhh i shoulda bought the tickets too!" about it but ALAS. 
i shall stand firm on my reason for not going. (=
(Reason: coz parents might be going to Melbourne a few weeks before TEE exams and someone reckons he'll be able to tag along. i reckon my parents wouldnt allow him to go coz it's so near exams. so it he ends up NOT going, i wouldnt want him to say "But Mel & Sta went to Melbourne!!" i really hate being unnecessarily blamed and angered. o.o")

5. Waicon's coming and ive actually been pondering about what to dress up as! i still have no clue what or how to get the costume i want, if i really were to dress up. =/



ETC. 
- sighh-

No comments: