Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Special Guy*

Wednesday. Its dad's b'day. my dad is really special to me REALLY special. my mom taught all of us and made sure we know wad my father has done for us for all this years. once in awhile, my mom wud say " see? have u ever seen a father this lame?" n she'll be like " he has to do this n dat for u guys...reli thank God for him.." and the conversation wud lead to the many hardships he had faced when he was young. so yay mom...i noe. xD anywayz, i decided to make a powerpoint for him too. its wednesday...i came home earLIER. dat means i had MORE time to do the powerpoint. so i added effects and motions...n chose a song to play while he sees it. my father....u can see when he's reli happy. he shows it...n no...he cant hide it. So he, like father like daughter, was smiling the wholee day...even when my mom was asking him not to do this n dat...he stilled smiled and cracked lame jokes. so when my powerpoint was finally ready, i saved it into my pendrive i ran to my father hu was busy wif his laptop. then i asked him to close his eyes n got everything ready. speakers? check.
well...fine...onli had to get the speakers ready n press F5 to start the slide show.
so Hosanna - Hillsong was playing as the slideshow was...playing? showing? -_-" u get the point.
n when the slideshow finished, the song continued for another minute.
haha...we had a good laugh...all of us..
i made sure the slide was funny. Typical me eh? =D
yea...so..
Happy B'day to my dearest, lamest, most loving & caring father.
I love u Dee!
*Hugs & Kisses*

No comments: