Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Beach 20.01.08

This was the second time i went to the beach in 2008... =D
The Port Beach
Its at the north of Fremantle...RIIGHHTT at the north.

So on the way to the beach...i got bored and started taking pics of...

=D yes...me...WITH my sis!! ahaha! (don worry..i wont blame u for getting sick of our faces =P)

but soon after dat, my sis n my bro got bored n they went to sleep -_-"

so i had no choice but to look-see-look-see..

FINALLY

when we arrived at the beach...i was like...WAW..

the first thing i thought was.. " There are buildings at the end of the beach!!! =O!!" But then as i got nearer, the 'building' turned into lorries on the beach..n i was like..eh..dat aint rite..n soon later i realised it was LoOoOng ships (don mind me...im sakai ^^)

so we went to the beach n whee!! once in awhile a strong but small wave wud cum n whoosh me back to the shore...its quite embarrassing in a way cuz i was shouting all the time n the lil kids building sand castles were like.."o.O"

haha! sia soi =P

but anywayz, the lil kids were soon distracted by the water, brought by the strong waves, invading their sand castles. So cute!! They were like " shoo water!! don disturb my castle!!" n they shoo the water wif their hands...haha!

*******

" AHHH!!! BIG WAVE COMIN!!"

...bssshhh.....

"whoops..false alarm..soree =P"

*******

" BIG -"

...whoosh..

" eh..no..-_-"..hehe.."

*******

" HOLY MAMA!! BIG WAVEE!!!"

BOOOMMM!!!!

" yea man ^^!"

*******

So dat was how the triip went...then when we were gonna leave, my sis said " Wait for the sunset!!" So we looked at the beach n saw the sun ON TOP the horizontal line of the beach. Then it started goin down. At first i cuden tell when it was goin down, so i looked at my sis wierdly n said " ha? whr got?" then she jus smile n continue looking. Then i turned back n i was like "???" the sun was already ON the beach line -_-" "Quick!! Let's take pics!!" shouted my sis. So...there!

That was the FIRST pic we took, after my sis shouted, by my mom. By the time she got ready for the second shot...the sun was nowhere to be seen -_-"

But here's the nicest pic from the beach!^^
and here's the finishing pic of my sis n i in the car exhausted and UNPREPARED for the camera's flash (so briiight!!><)

No comments: